Administrative Assistant (Volunteer)
Job Description: To carry out various duties, including performing administrative tasks such as helping to organize social events, updating mailing lists, responding to inquiries, developing posters and brochures, printing, photocopying, filling, data entry and other assorted administratice duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing program/project support, including administrative, secretarial and other office duties
• Participating in project related special events and managing related logistics
• Maintaining and monitoring information and statistics for project reporting
• Assisting with photocopying, e-mailing and organizing files and folders
• Recording and distributing meeting minutes
• Preparing presentations and training materials for our programs and services
• College Diploma, Bachelors Degree or equivalent
• Experience with a variety of computer applications
• Experience working in an administrative assistant role an asset
• Ability to read and write in French an asset
• Must have excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Must possess sound computer and internet knowledge
• Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work independently and with a team working internationally
Submit Your Application
Once you have read the Application Criteria please submit an email to email@example.com
Please include your Resume, Cover Letter & any questions you may have.
We look forward to hearing from you, our work would not be possible without your support!