Grant Writer (Volunteer)
SPECT was established as a charitable organization in 2013. As a growing organization, we are looking for a passionate, reliable, and talented grant writer to join the team. Our mission is to reduce post-surgical infection rates in developing countries by improving surgical sterilization practices through training and mentoring. Furthermore, we assist hospitals and clinics with sterilization supplies and a low-resource method of sterilizing. The volunteer grant writer will work with the Board of Directors to research and write applications for potential grant opportunities related to existing or future SPECT projects.
We ask for a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
Please be advised this is an unpaid position.
• Researching funding opportunities.
• Preparing, editing, submitting, and managing grant applications.
• Writing brief quarterly reports of grant results.
• Provide support as a team member for special events when needed.
• Experience writing funding proposals is a definite asset.
• Experience with not-for-profit sector is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exceptional attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and social media platforms.
• Must be flexible and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Submit Your Application
Once you've read the application criteria please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!